Private conference “Business in crisis – HR under new conditions”
VISTA Foreign Business Support – a company providing legal and tax consulting services, and Morgan Hunt Selection – a headhunter company, would like to invite the Clients to the exclusive private conference “Business in crisis – HR under new conditions”. The conference will take place on February 25, from 9.30 till 12.00 in the hotel Ararat Park Hyatt.
Under new economic conditions, HR directors have to participate in large-scale costs reduction. From the other hand, long-term business interests require to keep many of HR initiatives – program of talents engagement, personnel reserve, staff training. At the event you will find experts’ ideas covering the following issues:
- How to defend the budget from the Board of Directors?
- How to reduce the costs without loss of HR Department quality?
- Where is possible to avoid staff redundancy?
- What are positive issues associated with crisis?
- Elena Koubanova, HR Director, ROLF, “How to make a creditable showing, or what matters more - People or Money?”
- Julia Pilipenko, HR Vice-President, SUN InBev Russia
- Konstantin Borisov, Managing Director, Morgan Hunt Selection, “What is good in crisis?”
- Grigory Finkelstein, Head of the Department, ECOPSY, “Improvement traps”
- Svetlana Karaulova, Head of the Department, VFBS, “Legal aspects and practice of headcount optimization”.
A group of 50 participants composed of HR Directors of the biggest international and Russian companies, will also organize roundtable discussions after presentation of all the reports. We would like to emphasize that the event is private and only representatives of HR departments are admitted.
For registration we kindly ask you to contact Olga Rabinovitch, Event Manager, at email@example.com or by phone +7 495 933 78 22.
The fee is 2 500RUR + VAT.