Agreement signed between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Korea ?On temporary labor activity of citizens of both countries on the territory of the other state?
The Agreement is aimed at creating more favorable conditions for citizens of both countries in carrying out labor activity on the territory of the other state.
The Agreement applies to the following categories of citizens:
- Employees of Representative offices located on the territory of the other Party;
- Employees of a group of companies;
- Companies? directors ? citizens of one country who manages the company?s activity staying in the other country;
- Family members (spouses, minor children) with some exceptions.
For these categories of citizens, the Agreement provides for considerable simplification of the stay and labor activity:
- No quota system when applying for work permits;
- For Representative offices accredited with the authorized authority in the other country work permits are not required provided the number of employees does not exceed the number specified at the moment of accreditation;
- Work permit will be granted for the whole territory of the host country (with exception for territories with restricted access);
- Possibility to extend the period of stay for carrying out the labor activity for the period of up to 3 years without any need for departure / re-entry;
- Possibility to obtain multi-entry visas for family members and to extend them for the whole period of the main applicant (employee) labor contract validity.