Individual income tax return
Vista Foreign Business Support would like to propose its services related to 2006 Individual Income Tax Compliance, i.e. preparation and submission of 2006 Individual income tax declarations for you or your employees.
As you may know the individuals liable to submit Russian Individual income tax reports are Russian and Foreign nationals who are:
Russian Individual Income Tax Declarations should be submitted not later than 30 April of the year following the reported.
- Russian tax residents, i.e. individuals having spent 183 or more days in Russia a calendar year - in respect of their world-wide income unless their whole income is paid in Russia and the Russian tax is withheld in full;
- Russian tax non-residents, i.e. individuals having spent fewer than 183 days in Russia a calendar year - in respect of income received for work in Russia from which Russian tax was not withheld or was withheld, but in both cases the individual has to apply the provisions of the relevant Double Tax Treaty to relief the income from Russian taxation;
- Individuals who plan to claim the Russian individual income tax relieves and exemptions related to property acquisition and sale, operations with securities, professional activity;
- Individuals who received material gain under employer interest free or low interest loans, in-kind benefits, or;
- in any other cases prescribed by the Russian individual income tax legislation.
VFBS offers support in the liaison with the Russian tax authorities including:
In case you are interested in our proposal or have additional questions regarding the fees, please contact Olga Cherkasova: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparation and submission of Individual Income Tax Declarations;
- Receipt of tax assessments and instructing on tax payment;
- Claim of all kinds of relieves and exemptions and assistance in arguments with the Russian tax authorities.